Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Crafty Lady

Ever striving to be thrifty, I've been meal planning and grocery-list-making for the last two years or so, and a few months ago I was on the hunt for a weekly meal planner sheet when I stumbled across The Project Girl and TONS of organizational, crafty templates that I immediately downloaded. I'm using them at home, at work & even some in school. Today while browsing for a PIY (Print-It-Yourself) Birthday Card I stumbled across several other blogs and websites with templates, downloads and tutorials. I know it's not very "Renaissance Woman" of me to be so giddy about crafting and organizing, but I just can't help myself.

Here are a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Craftily,
Meggo

Stay tuned for a Latchford-Morgan Wedding appearance for this one...


I wish I had found these less-mushy valentines in time to use them this year











No comments:

Post a Comment