Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stylin' up the dessert tray

This all started when I saw these cutey little cupcake tins on Etsy. Of course when I bought them it slipped my mind that I didn't have any mini-cupcake pans (oops!), but eventually I got it together & ordered some. THEN of course I just had to fance these little sweet cakes up with a legit cake decorator. FINALLY after several weeks I managed to round up all of the necessary accoutrement, pick up some Strawberry cake mix (my FAVORITE) & whipped up what turned out to be a big 'ol batch of very stylish cupcakes. Yum! Just in time for Ash Mat's visit! I have to hand it to myself...not bad for a rookie.

Have a Sweet Week,
Meggo

PS - For more cutey little cupcake tins visit The Cupcake Social website!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! I hope you girls have lots of fun this wknd!!

    ReplyDelete